ChatGPT is the new chatbot that has the world talking about it within weeks of its release. ChatGPT is a large language model chatbot that can answer complex questions in simple English. There have already been versions of GPT that perform the same job and hence you might find yourself thinking
Your online business is not complete without an e-commerce website. People now prefer shopping online rather than visiting the stores physically. There are many businesses now that operate online and don’t have a physical store per se. This is the power of e-commerce websites in today’s world.
With content writing being included in the list of the most lucrative jobs of the future, it is no surprise that the phrase has become so popular. More than 80% of marketers include content marketing in their digital marketing strategy. There are different types of content marketing but one popular question that people have is the difference between copywriting and content writing.
The success of today’s businesses heavily relies on digital marketing. Developing the right strategies helps the business reach the targeted audience. A major part of digital marketing strategies includes content marketing. Understanding the types of content marketing and rightly utilizing them can improve brand awareness and revenue for the business.
Statistics don’t lie. It is found that about 91% of people get to know about a local business online. Considering the amount of time that we spend on smartphones and the internet in general, this should not be surprising. What is in fact surprising is that there are still businesses that don’t understand the importance of having an Ecommerce website.
If you are a digital marketer then you might have heard the term SEO more than your name being called. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the basic foundation of your business’s online presence making it an important factor to focus on for the success of your business. Understanding the types of content marketing and utilizing them in the right way can help with SEO.
India is the second fastest-growing advertising market in the world and the time spent on shopping apps on mobile phones increased by about 45% in just a year. The usage of smartphones is increasing exponentially and we just can’t ignore mobile marketing. If you want to drive more traffic to your website and increase your sales, it is time to focus more on mobile marketing.
The success of any business, be it small or big, lies in the maximum engagement of the customers. A business with more sales of the product or service is considered to be profitable. But how do you ensure the inflow of customers? How do you guide your business down the path to success? Lead generation is the answer! Every business owner needs to know the basics of lead generation to make people aware of the product/service and to make them engage with the business.
Brand loyalty is the trust and preference that a customer has for a brand. This can make the customer purchase the brand’s product over other similar products offered by the competitors. This happens when the customer has an exceptionally positive experience with the particular brand. Brand loyalty is the dream of every business owner but it is very rare to come across. We as a digital marketing agency would like to emphasize on the importance of building brand loyalty with customers.
Often times it can be hard to answer simple questions and in the marketing industry, there are quite a few questions like this. What is the difference between content marketing and content strategy? The answer to this question isn’t very complicated but cannot be answered in a single line. We as a digital marketing agency would like to cut out all the industry jargon and make it as simple as possible.
Statistics point out that more than half of Americans either work in or own a small business. Small businesses are the backbone for the economy to thrive. But with time, the challenges faced by the businesses increase, and those that adapt to them alone flourish. Technology is a crucial factor for business development but assessing the technology that you use is more important
SEO is the backbone of business marketing. Almost every businessman has SEO strategies for website promotion but not all reap the desired results. SEO might seem like a simple topic but it gets complex as we dive in since it keeps evolving. We, as one of the best SEO companies in Chennai, would like to share the most common SEO mistakes that are usually made and ways to eliminate them.
One of the biggest headaches online marketing professionals face is the way innovations and technological changes affect their carefully thought-out marketing plans. Nowhere is the pace of change as rapid as it is in the world of online marketing and commerce. Many businesses suffered during the pandemic, but those who were able to make the right changes to their online marketing were able to grow.
Healthcare marketing has a history that goes back far beyond what most people realize. Doctors, media professionals and marketing experts presume that the marketing of healthcare is a relatively new phenomenon dating back just a few decades. The reality is that it goes back to the advent of healthcare at the dawn of human civilization.
Website traffic and lead conversion are two different things. Some business owners might have learnt it the hard way but there is always room for improvement. Making people visit your website is important but not all visitors become customers. You will have to put in that extra work to get new customers and retain the existing ones. We as the best digital healthcare marketing agency
The necessity for blogging has always been a popular debate, especially for a company on a budget. You might have been neglecting or postponing the creation of a blog corner, given the time and effort needed. But most people neglect to blog since they doubt the relevance of blogs in the digital marketing world.
Patient loyalty is regarded as the ultimate priority for successful healthcare marketing. With the plethora of options available, all it takes is one bad experience for the patient to find another healthcare provider. Hence, institutions need to focus on customer loyalty while charting out their marketing strategies.
Creating a brand is now easy but marketing it to the right people requires detailed planning. The pandemic has proven the importance of digital marketing for every industry – especially healthcare. Healthcare content marketing helps healthcare institutions keep their patients informed while also building their brand reputation.
There are about 70,000 health-related searches made on the web every minute. EVERY MINUTE. When we experience any worrisome symptoms, our first instinct is to ask Google for consultation. With this kind of demand, accurate medical information is needed on the web.
- Statistics That Will Convince You About the Importance of Medical Content Marketing
- Google Ranking Algorithm Updates – August 2023
- Tips to Handle Digital Branding Like an Expert
- Connecting with Patients: Unleashing the Potential of Medical Content Marketing
- Google Ranking Algorithm Updates – July 2023
- WhatsApp Ads Decoded: Everything You Must Know About This Marketing Game Changer
- Digital Marketing vs. Digital Branding – What’s the Difference?
- Website vs. Social Media: Is a Website Still Necessary for a Business?
- Google Ranking Algorithm Updates – June 2023
- Google Ranking Algorithm Updates – May 2023
- International SEO: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them for Global Success
- Choosing the Right E-Commerce Web Development Company: A Comprehensive Guide
- International SEO – How to Optimize Your Site for Other Countries?
- E-Commerce Site Search – Best Practices to Increase Conversion (Part – 2)
- E-Commerce Site Search – Best Practices to Increase Conversion (Part – 1)
- Why Is International SEO Important?
- 10 Cool Things You Could Do with ChatGPT
- ChatGPT Is at Capacity Now – How to Fix This Error?
- What Is E-Commerce Merchandising and How Can It Help Improve Sales?
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website in 2023
- ChatGPT – Is It the Future or Just the Latest AI Fad?
- What Are the Major Elements of an Ideal E-Commerce Website?
- Difference Between Copywriting and Content Writing
- Content Marketing – A Modern Guide for 2023
- How Does an Ecommerce Website Work?
- 7 Reasons Why Having an Ecommerce Website Is More Important Than Ever
- How Does Video Content Help Improve SEO?
- 5 Mobile Marketing Techniques That Can Grow Your Business
- Lead Generation Basics for Small Business Owners
- Brand Loyalty – Why Does It Matter and How to Build It?
- What Is the Difference Between Content Marketing and Content Strategy?
- 5 Ways Technology Might Be Blocking Your Business Progress
- Top 5 SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- Trends That May Shape the Future of Digital Marketing
- The History of Healthcare Marketing
- 5 Ways to Convert Your Visitors into Customers
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Website Needs a Blog Corner
- 5 Loyalty-Building Techniques for Healthcare Marketing
- How Do Healthcare Companies Benefit from Content Marketing?
- Types of Healthcare Content That Can Increase Patient Volume
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis?
- How to start a digital marketing agency from scratch and run it successfully? | Part 2
- How to start a digital marketing agency from scratch and run it successfully? | Part 1
- What Is the Difference Between Google My Business and Google Business Profile?
- Game Plan for a Successful Healthcare Content Marketing Strategy
- What to Expect from a Professional SEO Company?
- Rules for Healthcare Content Marketing
- How to Create Unique Content That Works for the Healthcare Industry?
- 10 Innovative Ways to Market a Healthcare Brand
- The Role of Digital Marketing in the Healthcare Industry
- What is the Role of SEO in the Web Design/Development Process?
- What is the Process of Web Design and How Does It Differ from DIY Solutions?
- What are the Newest Trends in Website Design?
- Google My Business Checklist
- How to Write Compelling Headlines in 3 Steps
- The Significance of Meta Description in 2021
- How to Write a Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- Digital marketing tips for preschool owners
- What are the 9 basic rules Google follows for Featured Snippets?
- What are brand pillars, and why do they matter?
- What should small businesses post on social media (a complete guide)?
- Is Trying To Rank SEO without an SSL (HTTPS) Pointless?
- What is agile marketing?
- How will Core Web Vitals enhance SEO in 2021?
- How to Get the Results You Want through Your Digital Marketing Plan?
- Demystifying the Debate Around Influencer Marketing (How to Do It Correctly)
- How We Brought Down the Bounce Rate from 93% to 5% (Case Study)
- Google Ads Checklist for 2021-2022
- Job opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Reasons Why Google May Penalize Your Website
- Difference between Organic and Paid Search Results
- The Importance & Effectiveness of Monthly Newsletters
- How to Rank Higher on Voice Searches
- The making of the first ever Digital Women Economic Forum
- How to Use Customer Service as an Online Marketing Strategy
- 5 Beginner Mistakes Most Small Businesses Make in SEO
- The Importance of Commenting in Forums for SEO
- The Importance of Customer Engagement in Social Media Management
- How to Market using Social Media for Different Generations
- Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers to Hire a Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2020
- Update your Address or be prepared to lose Business