There are about 70,000 health-related searches made on the web every minute. EVERY MINUTE. When we experience any worrisome symptoms, our first instinct is to ask Google for consultation. With this kind of demand, accurate medical information is needed on the web.
What makes a product successful? Customer demand, right? But where there is a demand, there will be similar products from competitors. Competitors can be a touchy subject for business owners, but a little competition is always needed for improvement.
Digital marketing is a versatile business field that keeps evolving. Dramatic is a good word to be associated with the digital marketing industry. If you have a flair for marketing and the readiness to keep learning new things, then digital marketing would be a good direction for your career.
Digital marketing has always been a promising growth field, but the pandemic served to be the miracle that accelerated it. Did you know that more than 75% of the customers discovered a new interest in online activities during the year 2020?
We all have realized the importance of having a Google My Business profile, especially the small business owners. But as we are getting proficient with the idea, Google has announced an update or as they call it a name change for Google My Business.
Every sector needs a sound game plan for effective marketing and the healthcare sector is no different. The pandemic has only accelerated the need for healthcare organisations to digitalize their resources.
While there are mind-blowing marketing strategies involved, the fundamental lies in the content you provide. Thus, creating unique content that captures the viewers’ attention and clarifies the topic is the need of the hour in the healthcare industry.
With about 5% of all Google searches made being healthcare-related, it is evident that people like to be aware of the condition and the treatment. A properly planned marketing plan is important to satisfy people, and instead of sticking to the old ways, it makes sense to try out some innovative ways by which you can make your brand stand out.
Statistics show that 88% of people who want to get information about health start with search engines like Google. Though we cannot completely rely on the web for knowledge, digital content about the healthcare industry plays a major role in the wellness of people.
We all love a beautiful, well designed and eye-catching website but what good is it if it never catches anyone’s eye? This is the role of SEO in the web design process – making sure that the website receives more visitors.
We all have read multiple articles about the importance of having a website and how it benefits our business. The web design process has also become quite easy with a lot of web builders providing DIY solutions. But what makes some people still seek out web design companies instead of choosing DIY solutions for their website building?
We have only 3 months left before stepping into a brand-new year. It might have looked like the world was at a standstill for the past two years since the pandemic started, but the fact is the digital world has been progressing at a rapid pace. The upcoming web design trends of 2022 seem promising as they did for the previous years.
Be it a blog or an advertisement, what is it that you think tempts the readers to take a look at it? Yes, you guessed it right. Headlines. All the fuss about creating attractive headlines is not uncalled for since at the end of the day, headlines are what are responsible for that important first impression on the viewers.
SEO is an invaluable option to improve the reach of quality content and the number of SEO companies in Chennai prove that. Other than this, there are also HTML and metadata attributes that can be added to the back-end of a webpage which can increase the ranking of the website.
Compelling content is a key factor in eCommerce product descriptions. The objective is to first educate the buyer about the product and then entice him to buy. If not enough information is given or if it is not presented clearly and concisely, the buyer will lose interest and move on to another site.
Why consider digital marketing for a preschool?
These days, every business has a social media and digital marketing presence, from local businesses to multinational companies. Nowadays, when consumers need a product or service, they search for it online.
Featured Snippets are extremely popular with both users and advertisers.
It benefits the reader as they can get a quick overview of the subject matter without visiting any websites that appear on the first page and reading through the content.
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website in 2023
- ChatGPT – Is It the Future or Just the Latest AI Fad?
- What Are the Major Elements of an Ideal E-Commerce Website?
- Difference Between Copywriting and Content Writing
- Content Marketing – A Modern Guide for 2023
- How Does an Ecommerce Website Work?
- 7 Reasons Why Having an Ecommerce Website Is More Important Than Ever
- How Does Video Content Help Improve SEO?
- 5 Mobile Marketing Techniques That Can Grow Your Business
- Lead Generation Basics for Small Business Owners
- Brand Loyalty – Why Does It Matter and How to Build It?
- What Is the Difference Between Content Marketing and Content Strategy?
- 5 Ways Technology Might Be Blocking Your Business Progress
- Top 5 SEO Mistakes to Avoid
- Trends That May Shape the Future of Digital Marketing
- The History of Healthcare Marketing
- 5 Ways to Convert Your Visitors into Customers
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Website Needs a Blog Corner
- 5 Loyalty-Building Techniques for Healthcare Marketing
- How Do Healthcare Companies Benefit from Content Marketing?
- Types of Healthcare Content That Can Increase Patient Volume
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis?
- How to start a digital marketing agency from scratch and run it successfully? | Part 2
- How to start a digital marketing agency from scratch and run it successfully? | Part 1
- What Is the Difference Between Google My Business and Google Business Profile?
- Game Plan for a Successful Healthcare Content Marketing Strategy
- What to Expect from a Professional SEO Company?
- Rules for Healthcare Content Marketing
- How to Create Unique Content That Works for the Healthcare Industry?
- 10 Innovative Ways to Market a Healthcare Brand
- The Role of Digital Marketing in the Healthcare Industry
- What is the Role of SEO in the Web Design/Development Process?
- What is the Process of Web Design and How Does It Differ from DIY Solutions?
- What are the Newest Trends in Website Design?
- Google My Business Checklist
- How to Write Compelling Headlines in 3 Steps
- The Significance of Meta Description in 2021
- How to Write a Product Description for eCommerce Websites
- Digital marketing tips for preschool owners
- What are the 9 basic rules Google follows for Featured Snippets?
- What are brand pillars, and why do they matter?
- What should small businesses post on social media (a complete guide)?
- Is Trying To Rank SEO without an SSL (HTTPS) Pointless?
- What is agile marketing?
- How will Core Web Vitals enhance SEO in 2021?
- How to Get the Results You Want through Your Digital Marketing Plan?
- Demystifying the Debate Around Influencer Marketing (How to Do It Correctly)
- How We Brought Down the Bounce Rate from 93% to 5% (Case Study)
- Google Ads Checklist for 2021-2022
- Job opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Reasons Why Google May Penalize Your Website
- Difference between Organic and Paid Search Results
- The Importance & Effectiveness of Monthly Newsletters
- How to Rank Higher on Voice Searches
- The making of the first ever Digital Women Economic Forum
- How to Use Customer Service as an Online Marketing Strategy
- 5 Beginner Mistakes Most Small Businesses Make in SEO
- The Importance of Commenting in Forums for SEO
- The Importance of Customer Engagement in Social Media Management
- How to Market using Social Media for Different Generations
- Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers to Hire a Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2020
- Update your Address or be prepared to lose Business